Social Sciences Divisional Committee Meetings
Meetings are held during the academic year, on Wednesdays, starting at 1:30 pm (committee members are asked to hold the full afternoon), in 128 Bascom Hall.
All items for the agenda must be received by divisional committees staff at least three weeks before the meeting at which action is requested (deadlines appear in parentheses below). If more cases are submitted than can be accommodated at a particular meeting, the divisional committee chair will consider factors such as reviewer availability and the urgency of the decision when determining which cases to postpone for review at a future meeting.
- 13 September (deadline: noon on 23 August)
- 11 October (deadline: noon on 13 September)
- 8 November (deadline: noon on 11 October)
- 13 December (deadline: noon on 8 November)
- 17 January (deadline: noon on 13 December)
- 7 February (deadline: noon on 17 January)
- 7 March (deadline: noon on 7 February)
Note: Final deadline for promotion cases that have time remaining on the tenure clock beyond spring semester ("early" cases)
- 11 April (deadline: noon on 7 March)
Note: Final deadline for 6th-year promotion cases
- 9 May (deadline: noon on 11 April)
Note: Only cases of appointment with tenure may be submitted for consideration at the May meeting.